In an increasingly competitive business scenario, every organization has to prepare for the unexpected. It applies not just to the area you operate in, but also to your employees. After all, no one can afford to lose people, whether to illness, Accidents or demotivation. Bodily injury of the bread earner resulting in death or disablement may create havoc to the dependents and family members.
To protect the dependents and the family members from such a situation, protection under Group Personal Accident Policy is available.
We strive to use an innovative approach to develop group health insurance products that cut costs while maintaining superior coverage. Health Insurance Package is tailored specifically to fit the requirement of your group.
The policy pays compensation in case of death or bodily injury to the insured member of the group solely due to an accident. There are various options available under this policy varying from cover for death due to accident, permanent partial disablement, temporary total disablement etc. The compensation varies for death, permanent disablement and temporary disablement.
- Hospital Cash: Pays a daily benefit if the insured needs hospitalization as an in-patient following an Accident.
- Medical Insurance Premium indemnity: Pays medical insurance premiums for the surviving spouse and dependent child, in case of Accidental death of the insured covered under the policy.
- Reconstructive Surgery: Pays the costs of reconstructive surgery following an Accident.
- Temporary Total disablement: Pays a weekly benefit if an Accident causes disablement that prevents the insured person from engaging in or giving attention to his/her usual occupation
- Mobility Extension: Pays 95% of costs of a wheel chair, vehicle and/or lifts or ramps needed by an insured who is permanently disabled in an Accident
- Ambulance Cost: In case of bodily injury suffered by the Insured then the Company agrees to pay the actual ground ambulance costs incurred by the Insured.
- Last Rites Cost: If death results due to bodily injury or sickness of the insured person, the Company agrees to pay to the Insured Person's beneficiary or legal representative the Compensation towards the cost of the last rites of the Insured Person.
- In-hospital Medical Expenses: Pays a reimbursement for medical expenses incurred if the insured requires hospitalization as an in-patient due to an Accident.
- Emergency Medical Expenses (Accident only): reimburses the costs of medical expenses incurred by an insured person within 12 months of the date of loss resulting from an Accident
- Dependent Child(ren) Education: Pays the education fees for the insured person's dependent child(ren) if an Accident causes the insured's death within 12 months of the date of loss